- Incorporated Native Launch Features
- Added New Launch Menu Options
- Moved Old Launch Menu Options
- Merged Native and Multiplayer Launch Features
- Added New F-150 Winch Vehicle
- Updated GTFD Glider Airfield
- Updated LX-NAV HTML Display
- Added Settings Menu to LX-NAV Display
- Removed Button Features on Navigation Display
- Removed How-to-Glide Document from Pocket
- Updated Ballast Dump Visual Effects
- Updated Model XML Animation Scripts
- Added Optional No Registration Panel
- Added Freedom Livery
- Added Homelander Livery
- Updated Flight Model and Flight States
- Updated Checklists
- Updated Aircraft.cfgs
- Updated Release Cable Sounds
- Updated Adverse Yaw Default Parameters
- Updated Flight Manual
need some help?
Front Electric Motor Assist
The Discus-2c also comes with a Front Electric Sustainer (FES) Motor variant which can provide additional thrust in low-thermal enviroments.
built-in launch options
Customizable Winch Launch
With built-in launch options, you can customize your launch speed and cable length for your launch using touchscreen settings.
Fun with friends
The Discus-2c features compatible multiplayer aerotowing. Connect your cable to the nearest aircraft and enjoy a thrilling launch with your online friends.