• You can log into your user account and review your purchase history. There you will find your purchases, downloads (order numbers), and digital files.
• In order to access your digital download links, please click on the download (order number) to display the included download links.
• Locate your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation folder.
• You need to locate and open the folder named "Community."
• Copy the "gotfriends-aircraft-name" folder After Extraction to the Community folder.
• Read the included Flight Manual for an in-depth look into all the aircraft features.
• Start the game and your Aircraft will be sitting in your hanger ready to fly!
STILL NEED HELP? Follow this Flightsim.to Tutorial
There is no limit on how many times you can re-download your puchased content.
• Gifting is possible. This is implemented by purchasing Got Friends Gift Cards.
• You can find our Gift Card Purchase Page in the Website Menu.
• After you purchase a Gift Card, an email will be sent to you that contains a Gift Card Redemption Link.
• You can forward this Email, send the Redemption Link or send the Redemption Code within the link to your friend.
• If you do not recieve your Gift Card Email, please check your spam folder.
• Your friend can use the Redemption Code during checkout. They will also need to register an account with us in order to make a purchase.
• After their purchase, they will find their purchase, order number and digital files attached to their account.
• Please note that Gift Cards do not expire.
• If you have any further questions, please contact our team.
Due to the nature of our products being digitally available, purchases of all products are non-refundable.